1. Before sleeping, 90% of your mind begins to imagine the stuff you would like to happen.
2. The age between 18 to 33 will be the most stressful for you.
3. The average High school kid today has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient in the early 1950’s.
4. Smart people tend to underestimate themselves.
5. When your mood’s not good without any reason, you definitely are missing someone.
6. The average person has 3 to 5 best friends, and usually hates one person in their social group.
7. Music can repair brain damage and return lost memories.
8. When you find out that someone likes you, a little part of you starts to like them back. Even if you never had feelings for them before.
9. The average person tells 4 lies a day or 1460 a year, total of 87,600 by the age of 60.And the most common lie is: I am fine.
10. Learn to be self-sufficient in all the aspects of your life, and then all your relationships will be lovely additions not the center of it.